Re: TB: LACY SNOWFLAKE (Schreiners 1976)

  • Subject: Re: TB: LACY SNOWFLAKE (Schreiners 1976)
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" <appleb@cut.net>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 06:00:13 -0000

Thanks Carlos. Yours looks very nice. A while back I compared this one to a
dozen or so shots that claimed to be of Lacy Snowflake and noticed quite a bit
of variation in both lace and ruffles (I assume you're referring to the small
ruffles). It may not be what it's supposed to be, or it may be just
underperforming, so to speak. (In addition to be a first-year plant, I don't
use fertilizer, which may matter.) I'll keep an eye on it. I want to have a
better look in the throat next year, as it appears in several photos to have
prominent markings there.

Hi Kent,

This doesn't look like Lacy Snowflake. It's too tailored. I have a picture
of it on my website if you wish to compare.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Sexual Health