Re: CULT: best orange

  • Subject: Re: CULT: best orange
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 17:01:10 -0600

Wow!  I can't wait to see the answers.  I am on a quest for a great orange.  I ordered 6 new orange this last year to try to find a good one.  What I have range from fair to poor color, good color with old fashioned shape, good shape  and cadiums or yellow blend oranges.   ie.....TN Vols...good color, very shy on regrowth and height,  Savannah Sunset, nice shape, pink/yellow/orange color,  Montevideo-nice shape somewhat pale color for what I am looking for and Fame-nice color on new blooms, but shape is of the older varieties.