RE: OT Rhizome Sale by HIPS

  • Subject: RE: OT Rhizome Sale by HIPS
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:40:22 -0600

Are you willing to donate a few Historic Iris to our annual sale?  It is a really simple process.

You go over your garden of Historics, contact me with the names and the number of Iris you are willing to donate.  When I receive your donation list I add it to master list.  You are not required to be a member of HIPS, but we would welcome you if you would like to join.

See our Web page. www.hips-roots.com

We publish the complete list on our web page and orders are sent to me.  I go through the lists and contact the donors around the middle to the end of June.  The donors send to me the Iris I need for the sale when I request them and I deliver the order to the person who has purchased the Iris.

You may sell your Iris in your area.  We are not asking for hundreds of donations Three or four historic cultivars and a couple of each would be wonderful.

This is the money we use in part to operate HIPS.

Thanks for your help,

Char Holte, Rhizome Chair

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group