Cabaret Royale

This iris is up and down for me.  I really like it, but some years just doesn't do very well.
Anyone else have that problem.?  It has never grown to full height here that I remember. But blooms can be pretty anyway.

    (B. Blyth, R. 1975), Sdlg. G104-1. TB, 36" (91 cm), M-ML
    S. light blue with violet infusion around midribs; light blue style arms tipped brown; F. black violet; coral tangerine beard. Panoramic X Twist and Shout. Tempo Two 1976/77
I see I left an e off royal on the pix.
Cabaret Royal
Linda in AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!