Re: Re: [SPAM] IB-ONLY FOOLIN'

  • Subject: Re: Re: [SPAM] IB-ONLY FOOLIN'
  • From: <jacksonb@mts.net>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:09:26 -0600

Hi Linda,

In my very basic understanding, I've used ONLY FOOLIN' as an example.

(Manchu Coffee x Capricornia) X ((Embassadora x Evening Echo) x Touch of Bronze).

To me, this means that for Only Foolin', its parentage is a seedling resulting from a cross between Manchu Coffee and Capricornia which has then been crossed with a seedling that resulted from a cross between Embassadora by Evening Echo and Touch of Bronze.

Does this make any sense??? Do I understand correctly???

Thanks,

BJ in SW MB (waiting for a blizzard to hit.... 1st one of the winter so far)

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News

Entertainment News

The latest on stars,