RE: Iris Seed Germination

  • Subject: RE: Iris Seed Germination
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:43:24 -0600

Hi Bob,

How do you heat you’re A Frame.

New Berlin WI

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of iris4u2@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 3:08 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] Iris Seed Germination

I think were all anxious for bloom season to arrive.  Still three months away here in Colorado but I do have some seeds germinating.  First photo is how the seeding area looked the end of January.  I covered the "A" frame the 5th of February and two weeks later I have a few seedling poking their leaves through.  I keep a little heat (very little) inside at night to keep from refreezing - 38 to 40 at night.

Bob in Denver

Iris4u Iris Garden

Film it. Change the world.

Yahoo! News