Re: Blyth's New introductions

  • Subject: Re: Blyth's New introductions
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:42:21 -0800 (PST)

I had to go beck and check.  I hadn't really noticed the white rim but it does brighten it up even more, as do the bright white haft marks that are not ordinary haft marks.

Jan in Chatsworth

loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com> wrote:
I agree!
It's like a better version of Jazzamatazz, in big!
But what really stikes me is the white rim that shows between the yellow and the red, giving so much light to the picture!

Loïc