RE : [iris-photos] Need some pictures

  • Subject: RE : [iris-photos] Need some pictures
  • From: "Rejean Millette" <rmillette@hostas.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:31:58 -0500

You can send them privately to Rmillette@hostas.ca

Reggie D.

De: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com de la part de Jan Lauritzen
Date: mer. 2008-02-13 02:29
À: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Objet : Re: [iris-photos] Need some pictures

Hi Rejean,

If you really want high resolution pictures - 1+ mbs - I can send Champagne Waltz, Dream of You, Fnus Flash, Let's Boogie, Lovely Senorita, and Sugar Coated. It will have to be off- iris-photos though. I can send the 50-60 kb ones to iris photos and you can decide. Please let me know.

Jan in Chatsworth

Rejean Millette <rmillette@hostas.ca> wrote:

Is there anybody who has high resolution pictures of:
Iris 'Champagne Frost
Iris 'Champagne Waltz'
Iris 'Country Cork'
Iris 'Dream of You'