Tall-Bearded Iris Poster

  • Subject: Tall-Bearded Iris Poster
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:56:23 -0800 (PST)

I have what I hope you will find to be a fun project
and in which you all can participate. Here is the game
plan. I have been creating large promotional posters
for different groups of Iris, Spurias, Japanese, PCN?s
etc. These files are available to anyone for use to
promote Iris at shows , exhibits, etc. But I have yet
to make a Tall-bearded Poster.Soooo many choices!!!! I
thought it might be fun for Iris photos to help me
create this poster. I will need 15-20 photos and I
would like them to be as varied as possible showing
the diversity of tall-bearded Iris. I also would like
to restrict it to award of merit winners. I have used
in another poster the recent Wister and Dykes medal
winners so I would prefer not repeating those. Do You
have photos you would nominate for this endeavor? If
you want to see the first 3 posters you can view them
at the AIS Public Exhibits Toolbox on the AIS website
at irises.org.