Re: Need of pictures

  • Subject: Re: Need of pictures
  • From: "irischap" <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 16:34:49 -0000

What are you using these high resolution pictures for?

You have a business selling photos as per

>>Reggie D. Millette

<http://www.millettephotomedia.com> The site where you can visualize
hundreds of hosta, daylily, iris and othe plant pictures for your
publications (newspapers, magazines, catalogs, websites, etc.). Also a
list to very interesting links.

"We have around 125,000 different pictures and not all are currently
on this site. If you are unable to find, feel free to contact us
e-mail. Please do feel free to send us a want list of images needed."<<<

When you post these requests, which you have done several times, there
is no mention of what these photos are being used for. I asked you
once on this list and no answer, and again off list request for
information, and again no response.

You don't ask for permission to publish, repost etc. And no mention on
list re compensation for use of photos.

So my question is put more succinctly,

Are you selling these photos to someone or some publication?

Are you using them in an article or book for which you are receiving
$$$ ?

If not could you please tell us what you are using these print quality
photos for?

Chuck Chapman

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Rejean Millette" <rmillette@...>