Fw: Need of pictures

  • Subject: Fw: Need of pictures
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:37:42 +0100

Don't know if i've been had, but i would like to add my bit:

In the mail below, where i answered Mr. Milette by saying "no i don't, sorry",  that was a way to avoid becoming confrontational, having been told not to be on this forum....
in fact i was quite angry because i thought i had been abused by a very impolite person, and i knew I'd better not get into a fight in this state of mind, even though i was very curious to know what he meant by "We will see what will happen."

But now Chuck and Mike have helped reveal the scam (bless them!), i can say that i was really not pleased by the way Mr. Milette didn't answer when he received my pictures.
Then, after i had asked him if he had received them,  i was very unhappy to realize he had received them without telling me, and on top of it didn't have one single word to thank me.

To make matters worse, the way he just said : "Now, do you have these ensatas?" sounded  so very rude, that i understood i was dealing with someone that had nothing to do on this forum, where, even if we are not all very interesting [  (-:  ] none of us is interested: we all share our pictures, putting them into the archives for the use of everyone.

To see a professional, dealing in the trade of pictures for a profit, sneak his way into our group for interested purposes makes me very afraid because it might only be the beginning : anyone with unscrupulous motives could download the mass of pictures we have all treasured, and we just couldn't do a thing about it.

When i said "no i don't", at that minute i was realizing how naïve i had been with this Mr. Milette, and since Barbary always win in the end, no mater what, getting angry would have been totally pointless!

Still, it feels good to talk things through, at least for the sake of one's own peace of mind, and if i can suddenly be optimistic, for the sake of others!

Loïc