Re: Need of pictures

Mr. Millette requested high resolution photos. This makes it a good reason to reduce file sizes when posting. A 50 kb or smaller file size does not print well. I believe he could not sell many photos with file size under 1.5 megs. Many cameras will take a lot larger at present. A logo, watermark or something in print will make the small file sizes not usable.

Thinking about it now he never thanked me for any I have sent in the past.

It is such a shame for us to spoil his "Party"

In the past some one requested pictures. They said they were to be used for greeting cards to be sold to iris lovers. It was my choice to send a few to them and they thanked me. I had no problem with this.

Mike Greenfield