HYB: Reblooming seedling

  • Subject: HYB: Reblooming seedling
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:08:14 -0700

This seedling started blooming on Jan. 28.  Nothing blooms here in January except rebloomers.  Its parents are Cloud Reflection X Coral Dancer.  CR (Mesmerizer X Pink Champagne) reblooms.  CD,  (Barbara My Love X Cast of Characters) does not in my garden.  This seedling started its maiden bloom on March 1 last year, along with the rebloomers, so I had hopes then that it was one.  It is starting up another stalk now, but I will expect it to also bloom in April or May to prove it.  It has a good enough second year clump to do it alright.  I’m excited about finally getting nice pink rebloomer.  That is my goal.

I will post pictures of the parents in the next message.  Putting all three on together makes too many KBs.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

JPEG image