ADMIN: Milette's "borrowing" photos

  • Subject: ADMIN: Milette's "borrowing" photos
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:31:33 -0800

I have checked some of the photos on Mr. Millette's website but I have no idea whether his claims of "authorization" are valid. For example the following individuals are cited with the listed irises.  Please visit his websites and determine if the photos are in fact yours (by name) and if you authorized him to use your photos. If you did not authorize him to use your photos, I need to know that.

Linda Smith, Cameo Prince, Canary Prince, Captain Hook

Margie Piorkowski, Carl and Sissy, Cerf-Volant

Loic Tasquier,  Cerdagne

Mike in Myrtle Beach, Carnival Ride