Re: Re: ADMIN: Milette's "borrowing" photos

  • Subject: Re: Re: ADMIN: Milette's "borrowing" photos
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 07:10:46 -0700

 I found these of mine on his site also:

Bella Yella
Berry Ripple
Breath of Dawn
Broken Record
Bubble bubble
Bye bye Blackbird
FingerPrint
Smart Blonde

That was a "sort of" quick scan (there's no way really to quickly look) . Most had my LASL logo.

But most on site seem to be Loic's and Margie's photos.

Sure is an aggravating site to use at any rate.  I can't imagine anyone taking the time to look thorough it.  I certainly would have given up except for this chatter, decided I better make an effort.

If he's making money on this sort of thing, maybe it's something we can do for AIS for a money maker. But, please let's make it an easier site to use. At least w AIS,  it would just be about iris.

Linda in CW AZ