Re: what are they doing?

  • Subject: Re: what are they doing?
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:43:31 -0000

They are welcome. I won't be advertising their presence, though.
Everyone hereabout automatically assumes feral bee populations are the
Africanized type or want to capture them by cutting down the tree and
coax them into a hive for removal. They seem pretty docile to me.
I've only been stung twice besides swallowing one. Once when I closing
the container with recycled cans and grabbed one by accidnet and once
on the lip when one had gotten inside my beverage can sharing it with
me without my realizing it. They do like the canned stuff. I think
they prefer beer to soda, but not by too much :).