  • Subject: Re: PIC TEST
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 02:11:44 -0000

Hi Gary,

I believe it is too large to be able to stay within the limitations,
but it sure was beautiful.

What's the name of that beauty? Am I correct in assuming it's an SDB?
I'd sure like to know more about it.

I wish I could offer help, but I don't know what software you're
using. I use photoshop elements 4 and I just open an image, press
ctrl+I to bring up the image dimensions, then shorten the longest
edge to 600 pixels (with constrain proportions checked).

I hope you can get it figured out. That Nikon sure takes nice pictures.

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Gary Slagle <garyslagle@...> wrote:
> Sorry, that is way to big  . I am computer challenged so I will see
if I can figure out how to shrink it .