RE:My first Bloom (but unknown)

  • Subject: RE:My first Bloom (but unknown)
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:49:16 -0500

Terry these photos are also way to big 414 + 316 + 214 = 944 kb
From list owner John Jones;
My process is to use a program like Photoshop or Picture It to first set the picture to 72 dpi, then I resample the image to approximately 4 X 5 inches and when I save it, set the jpg compression to get the file size down to size I want. Setting the dpi and the picture size lets me control the display size.
The size on screen is not as important as the dpi size.
I am ataching one of your photos at 48 kb.
Resizing photos seems to be a problem for many. I know how to do and myself have sent a few too large by mistake. Do some research on line and learn how.
Mike Greenfield

JPEG image