HYB: Seedlings reblooming now

  • Subject: HYB: Seedlings reblooming now
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:29:41 -0700

Here are two more seedlings from Cloud Reflection that opened today.  The first is the reverse cross of 6525-7636 A that I posted a couple of weeks ago.  That one is still blooming.  It opened its first blossom on Jan. 28.  It’s third stalk will open tomorrow, and a fourth is just starting.  I really like that one.

7636-6525 A has light orange standards and fall rim.  It’s not my favorite color but shining in the sun this time of year, it’s a welcome sight.  It has nice form.  Clump is vigorous.  Stalk is good with seven buds.

6525-7145 A is from Cloud Reflection X (Lady Friend X Bubbling Along).  Two more stalks will follow the first one, but none seem well branched or budded.  I doubt that it has a future even if it is a rebloomer.

Lots of stalks are now appearing among siblings of these.  Already it’s an exciting spring.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

JPEG image

JPEG image