Whiling Away the Winter Months-Links to lots of photos
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Whiling Away the Winter Months-Links to lots of photos
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <brockheilman@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:33:33 -0500

Just thought I would post some links to the iris photos I took over the 2009 season for anyone wanting a little color this time of year.

Iris Club of Southeast Michigan's gardens at the Detroit Zoo.

Visits to Ensata Gardens.

My gardens. From the old garden, in pots/where I live now/indoors, or the new garden, but all from '09.

Hollingworth's Siberian gardens (one of the tour gardens for the 2012 beardless convention).

Kaufmann's gardens (another of the 2012 beardless convention gardens).

Mio Irisarians' Show (2010 Region 6 spring regional hosts).

Southwestern Michigan Iris Society JI show.

They're not new, but some might be new to you. 47 days 'til Spring!