Re: photo backgrounds, etc.
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: photo backgrounds, etc.
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 02:12:22 -0000

Thanks Mike,

That's interesting! Which one is closest to what you see per viewing on your monitor?

I'm not sure what you mean by "photocopying". I'm really abysmally ignorant about a lot of tech stuff. I don't enjoy techy things especially, so only learn the bare minimum to get by. Undoubtedly I'm responsible for much of my frustration.

The whole discussion, though, does raise an interesting point in a similar area. What about the 'official' R&I descriptions? How much leeway are they given? Since blooms are not static, where is the point at which describing it is pinpointed? The 2nd day? Somewhere in the middle of opening and dying? Obviously it's neither practical or possible to provide the progression of the life of the bloom, so how do folks decide?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA