Re: Re: Griffin's Den 2010 Introductions
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Griffin's Den 2010 Introductions
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:35:28 -0500

Thanks, Riley  --  As you can see by my reply to Al, things are pretty busy here, so my response time is erratic.  I like 02B3 a lot, but it's slow to increase, so I didn't introduce it.  02B1, its sibling,is big, brawny and rampant, and has interesting "eyelashes" on the style arms.  02B3 is a BB, and 02B1 is a TB.  I like it, too, but think it lacks that certain "finish" for an introduction, so we'll just have to settle for "Oh To Almost Be One".  --  Griff

Griffin's Den
http://www.pilmore.com/griffinsden/default.html

Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:21 AM
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [iris-photos] Griffin's Den 2010 Introductions

Griff,

You have a nice website. I have already included it as a fav.

Your seedling 02B3 looks very nice. The colors look to be slightly reminiscent of ECSTATIC ECHO, the 80'siris by Daling, but it appears to have much better form and substance. If you decide to name 02B1 may I suggest a name? How about Oh To Be One!

Riley Probst