Re: OT-HELP: please
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: OT-HELP: please
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:13:03 -0500

It looks really close to what is called Impact font on my Works
software. With outline "effect".

It's the only one I could find that looked like it has that sort of
flattened effect on the vertical parts of the "S".

I copied your photo into Works, then typed HUNTS below it, adjusted the
two images to take up the same amount of space with Arial narrow
(outline), then tried a few fonts. I didn't look at all the sans serif
fonts, just the ones that I thought might be close and stopped when I
got to Impact.

Linda Mann
too cold out again with that wind!