Re: CULT: strange storage
  • Subject: Re: CULT: strange storage
  • From: Colleen and Les Modra <lecol@adsl.on.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 07:33:50 -0800

I've only done it when moving. In fact I've still got some seedling rhizomes to plant out that have been stored for more than 6 months. They are alll still viable. But I wouldn't do it unless necessary (moving house, preparing new beds etc) Can't think why anyone would bother unless they had to.

Colleen Modra
Thermomix Consultant
Mt Pleasant
South Australia