Re: HYB: Seedling C51-8
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Seedling C51-8
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:43:48 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Adam.  Three increases is good.  I don't mind 3-4 flowers when they look that good.  I do more Artistic than Hort entries, although I do both.  A few great flowers can impress the Artistic judges.  Hort judges are a lot more particular about bud count, etc.

Keep posting.  I like to see what you have produced.

Jan in Chatsworth