HYB: C33-4
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Hello to you all!

This is another TB seedling of mine that bloomed for the first time last year. I attribute the shocking beards and nice fall width to it's pod parent, 'Balderdash'. The redder tones come from 'Cranberry Sauce'.

I like the silky sheen to the petals. It was nice, but so was the bloom time . . . it was later in the season.

Adam~

JPEG image

C33-4
Balderdash X Cranberry Sauce