Re: HYB: TB C50-27
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB C50-27
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 02:38:28 -0000

Adam,

That blue in the beard sure gives this on a different look. It's something unexpected with the rest of the bloom. Does Rebecca Anne have blue beards? There isn't an entry or photo on the encyclopedia yet. I didn't search the archives. I'll do that. I like this. Different from anything I've seen.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA