Re: CULT: spring!
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: CULT: spring!
  • From: Eleanor Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:41:14 -0600

Oh, that's so wonderful to see, Linda.  We're still buried in snow up here in southern Manitoba.

I have a few unnamed reticulata that bloom here, but they don't last more than a few years.  I did manage to snag 2 lots of reticulata seeds from the recent SIGNA seed sale, so they're burritto'd up, along with about 15 or so others.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3