Re: HYB: Silk Romance X Laced Cotton
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Silk Romance X Laced Cotton
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:27:09 -0500

Adam, it's definitely a plic, just very pale, tho that isn't mentioned
in the registration description. Color a lot more obvious in cool wet
weather. I thought it was white too, till I saw it under the right
weather here.

> Whoa, how is 'Laced Cotton' a plicata?

Betty, I'm surprised you didn't recommend VANISHING ACT?
Rebloom and plic and lace parent- another pale one, but it's so pretty.

Or do you think the ring on VA isn't plic?

Linda Mann