Re: Apologies
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

I discovered I have been typing Explosian instead of Explosion and could not see my own error. There are ten photos of Celestial Explosion on the Encyclopedia and I can find several good ones to choose from. I apologize for my dyslexic fingers, my nearsighted eyes, and my feeble brain.

From: "AIS Janet Smith" <gbyp456@gmail.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:56:32 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Need photo for Symposium gallery

Robert,

Did you change your e-mail address - I am trying to send you some photos?
It bounced back!

Janet Smith

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 7:15 AM, Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com> wrote:

Celestial Explosion was tied for 100 on the AIS Tall-bearded Symposium. I have created a photo gallery of the winners on the Encyclopedia but I have no image for 'Celestial Explosia' can anyone Help?