Re: re spring
  • Subject: Re: re spring
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:51:42 -0800

Oh I am so envious - mine are still thinking!
We have had 60 degree weather up to even 70 degrees that is not normal for us in the mountains of Central California.  We should have had a lot more snow and rain and 30s to 40 degree temperatures.  Still, my reticulata's are only thinking about blooming.
Thanks for sharing,
Janet Smith
Yosemite is my back yard!