HYB: Jean Swann
  • Subject: HYB: Jean Swann
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:56:12 -0500

As you know, Linda, I really hate posting bad photos.
I have looked and looked for the good one, no joy.
Only posted this as an act of desperation, hoping
someone will send me a photo from CA.
Try to imagine it fully ruffled, top and bottom, with
standards (thankfully) hiding the clashing orange part
of beard, and well-defined, striking pink edges.  That's
how it really looks.  The color of the falls makes your
mouth water.
It is very correct, with blooms in proportion and good
branches.  I didn't register it because my mom likes it.
Meant to anyway.
Have been wondering how this fits the line and speckle
discussion on iris-talk.
Anyway, thanks!
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis