Re: Re: HYB: Lunar Whitewash

Thanks for that insight, Paul.  I was one of the curious as to how well LW performed elsewhere.  One reason I might give it a try would be the lack of devastating bugs in my general area.  The con being the stalk height you mentioned.  Final decision would be based on rebloomability.

I have 'Queen's Circle', but she never seems to get stalks above the foliage!  I believe it to be because the fan's stalk initiation is during the late spring freezes, causing a shortness in the stalk bloom-height.  Though it blooms and multiplies like crazy, it's just not "up" to par in my microclimate.