Re: Wild Wings/Bleu de Mer

From: Iarejan@aol.com

WOW!! Love that one!!   I'll have to look up it's current price in the many
catalogs I've amassed this year...btw...I stopped in at the Cayeux site twice
and fell in love with Bleu De Mer...anyone with more catalogs than I have know
who carries it?

Janet Natale
zone 8 of S.C.

Ta Da! Come see our new web site!