Re: Attachments

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Larry Doucette wrote:

> I've signed up for Digest -
> What must I do to view attachments ??

Larry,

The attachments do not come in the Onelist digests nor are they in the Onelist
archives (because Onelist archives only the digests). YOu can view them two
ways: Go off digest mode, or go to the Mallorn archives at:

http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-photos/

They are all there (and Mallorn archives give you much better search capabilities)

At the moment the Mallorn search engine seems to be off line. Give chris a day
or so to get it fixed.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

To reply to me personally click on
mailto://jijones@ix.netcom.com
mailto:jijones@ix.netcom.com
Fremont, California, USA

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Is ONElist important to you?  Has it changed your life?
http://www.onelist.com
Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories