[PHOTO] Re: Jane Phillips | Mon, 10 Jan 2000 22:07:50" />

[PHOTO] Re: Jane Phillips

From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>

Still getting over jet lag and catching up on chores, but thought I
might post a photo of Jane Phillips.

I only had the one chrome and in the background was a huge great
dying flower of Hellen McGregor that totally mumuxed the JP in the
foreground. So...I masked out the entire background with iris leaf

I apologize, I don't usually do this much doctoring. As a
consequence, I had not put JP on the website as it was out of keeping
with the natural backgrounds of the rest of the pics.

Sign up for eLerts at:

JPEG image