Re: Wabash

From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>

My sense of logic is getting me involved in a technical question I know
nothing about.  Wouldn't Jan be able to easily determine in the field the
difference between an MTB (Mini Wabash) and a TB (Wabash) simply on size?
Neither Mike nor Jim have this advantage but Jan does if I understand this
thread. Photos can easily be deceiving on size unless a clearly defined
reference is placed in the photo and that was not the situation.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
harold@directcon.net    http://www.beautiful-view-iris.com