[PHOTO] Re: I. stolonifera | Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:49:15" />

[PHOTO] Re: I. stolonifera

From: "Edmundas Kondratas" <stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net>

I had no problems with your I.stolonifera pic even first time. Very
atractive species. Can you some seeds at right time? I found it very good to
use for computer's "painting". Nothing can replace beauty of real flower,
but one or another such "paint" can be good to enjoy or to use like clipart.

Edmundas Kondratas
Kaunas, Lithuania,  zone 5.