Re: Mini Wabash

From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>

I rather enjoy the MTBs even with the old fashioned look and form. My areas
for medians are full but I am going to have to do some purging so I can add
some new ones. Mini Wabash will be on the wish list.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
harold@directcon.net    http://www.beautiful-view-iris.com