Re: Jane Philips - perhaps too not.

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>I have suggestion for you to
>concentrate on studies registered varietes from 1930-1940 about.

Of course it may be something simple. Ann may have Jane Philips growing
right next to California Blue (or something similar) and may have simply
given me the wrong rz.
I'm reluctant to ring her STD, as we usually run up a large phone bill, and
she is not (yet) on the net. Soon though, and I'm hoping she will become a
keen member of both the iris-talk and iris-photos list.
Cheers, Jan