RE: Rainbow River.

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

What was the free coupon for? You do not say exactly. I'm guessing here but
was it for free digital versions of your photos when processed?

If so, what the processing labs usually do in these cases is put them up at
a web location and give you a personal password to retrieve them. They are
only held at that web location for a certain time and then they remove them.
(for obvious reasons of space) If you want to keep them just download them
all onto a location on your own computer hard drive.They are likely in jpg
format. You can then keep them as long as you want and attach them to
e-mails whenever you like.

As to why some people can get to the link and some cannot.... who knows..
It is just a web link. The page and info at the web location is either:
there and available,
not there and not available
there and not available (for a multitude of reasons; server down, server too
busy, wrong URL address quoted, etc., etc..)

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.