Re: Circus Stripes

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
>Dennis, try this for a fit to Autumn Circus circa 1975.
>Circus Stripes, Plough 75/76

Harold, that looks very similar to the iris I remember, but it was more of
a pinkish-purple color than shown in your photo.  The other thing is that
I'm sure my parents just picked it up as a "mart" iris...so I'm assuming it
would be something much older, like maybe from the 50's or 60's.  I was
very disappointed to find out that my father kept mowing over them about 10
years ago because he didn't want to take care of them anymore.  As if they
need much care!  At any rate, they're long gone now.  :(

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds.  Get rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW.