Re: RE: Bloom and Rebloom report-California

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Bloom and Rebloom report-California
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 00:44:05 -0800

Hi Cathy,  I  have had a wonderful rebloom season in 2001 and I have some blooming today. I must say they look sad with their leaves that have been hit by frost. I grow some of the same ones that you do and mine have rebloomed also.  Larry Lauer 's are wonderful rebloomers for me. I have also had wonderful luck with Brad and Kathy's iris from Zebra Gardens. They don't list them as rebloomers but she said that she does get reports that many of their iris rebloom in Ca. I have had 6 of their iris rbloom for me in Nov. and Dec. An iris that has been a real beauty and almost in constant bloom is Kiss of Kisses by Fred Keer.  Sorry I don't know how to send pics. but I am going to learn in 2002!!  From Brice Rose, who lives North of Sacramento where it haas been pouring rain.