[PHOTO] More bearded iris pics | Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:00:24" />

[PHOTO] More bearded iris pics

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] More bearded iris pics
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:00:07

Here are a few more mid-winter pictures from last season for those of us who
need a quick iris-fix.
If anyone disagrees with the name, please let me know.
thanks,
Laetitia

1. Cornerstone: Corlew, 1974
2. Cream Crest: This may be misnamed; the marker said 'Cream Crest?'
whatever that means. Nevertheless, I think this one is really neat. I'd love
to find out more about it, or where one can get it, but have come up
empty-handed.
3. DaCapo:Zurbrigg 1968: Flower is kind of open,  but still, very bright and
showy
4. Damsel: Shoop 1983...nice shade of pink

Monitoring Service trial