Re: Jazmin en Ingles

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Jazmin en Ingles
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:30:20 -0800

Here is a better translation of what Carlos Guido wrote:

There are a lot of varieties of jasmine that can be used similar to vines.

In Argentina this type is known as the Jasmine of the country. On the vines
there are white flowers in the shape of stars 2.5 centimeters in diameter
that have a pleasant and intense scent. These flowers are often grown in
galleries (I think this is a reference to being indoors) and patios since
they have flowers a majority of the year. These flowers require a lot of
sunlight and prefer warm weather. The soil should be moist with good

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
Director, American Iris Society