[PHOTO] tb Best Bet and belamchanda | Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:57:08" />

[PHOTO] tb Best Bet and belamchanda

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] tb Best Bet and belamchanda
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:57:33 -0600

I really envy you all in warm climates.  These two attached photos are
what I get to look at currently, in terms of Iris.  You'll notice the
lack of snow here, as well.  I mulched heavily in the fall (against my
better judgment) and now I'm REALLY glad I did.  We've had virtually
no snow cover all winter.

Shall be an interesting spring, indeed.
--
Pat Mitchell