Re: HYB: baby picture & camera

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: baby picture & camera
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:36:08 -0500

> Your seedling reminds me a little of Snowbrook. (but it also reblooms!) Nice!  Who are it's parents?

IMMORTALITY X CELEBRATION SONG (probably).  Most of the seeds from this cross germinated two years before, but there were several last year.  This one lost its label out in the seedling row where it is growing with others from that cross.  It reminds me of the others in a general way (most were
white, one amoena, a few lavenders), so I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

> You and your camera are taking VERY nice photos! I can understand why you are so thrilled. Isn't it nice to "clearly" see that your experiment worked!?  Margie V.--

Yes indeed! Closeups are SO much easier on this camera than the other one.  Plus they are in focus! <g>  And that pale plicata came out as something other than a white blurry blob! Everything on this one is automatic, unless you want to fiddle with stuff (which I don't).

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
Updates on migrant whooping cranes: