Re: Peach Spot

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Peach Spot
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 06:59:42 -0500

And thanks for thinking out loud, Neil.  Definitely ideas for later

At least I now have all of the cultivars you mention (new this year), &
now that I'm (almost <g>) convinced that ability to thrive here may not
be as important in selecting parents as I once thought, I might be
willing to try using them.  Or they all may surprise me and thrive
here!  BRAGGADOCIO does look quite happy so far.  Not as sure about the

Do you know whether or not BRAGGADOCIO, MAN ABOUT TOWN, IMPULSIVE have
some of those good fusarium/verticillium resistant ancestors?  Just to
improve the odds...
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: