Re: Ruffled Ballet

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Ruffled Ballet
  • From: Gloria Jean Johnston <gloriajeanjohnston@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 07:48:32 -0800 (PST)

Your photo does not look like Ruffled Ballet to me, for what it is worth.  Gloria Jean Johnston

Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com> wrote:
RUFFLED BALLET (Roderick 1975) This was sold to me as Ruffled Ballet but it doesn't show as much yellow on the hafts or beard as Margie's picture. It hasn't bloomed often and I'm not sure but I think it might have bloomed out last year.

Yahoo! Groups Links

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Ruffled Ballet.JPG

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links