TB: Fairmont

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Fairmont
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 06:50:20 -0800

FAIRMONT: This one just glows in the garden.
We're having some interesting weather here. The power keeps glitching due to overload since we've been dropping to -25, -28, and this morning still -26. If I disappear for a while, it will be because we're buried in snow. It looks like we've got a big storm heading this way. The good news is that it should warm up a bit.
Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here